To be eligible for accommodation with Zebra Housing Association you must:

• Be a student from overseas, registered on a full-time degree or postgraduate course at a London University

• Not have more than two children living with you

If you are unsure about your eligibility please see our page of FAQs.

To apply for accommodation complete our online application form.

We have quite a lengthy waiting list and allow tenants to stay until they have completed their studies. We are not therefore able to predict when we will be able to house applicants. At the time of writing it will normally take 6 to 12 months